This premium floor finish is designed to protect, seal and shine laminate flooring. This product is unlike any other product that you will ever use.
Enhances the shine and durability of your laminate. Minor scratches and scuffs will disappear. It will help seal joints and prevent moisture penetration to help protect your floor from being permanently damaged. It will bring out the grains and colors of your floor. It will look better than the day you installed it!
Made from the highest quality polymers in the world and is made up of 24.5% solids, making it the most durable semi permanent coating for laminate flooring.
It is highly recommended to use our Deep Scrub to clean and rinse the floor prior to using Restorer. The shine and protection will usually last over a year, depending on house hold traffic. It is easily blended into the areas that wear quicker than others. It will dry in 30 minutes. We recommend 2 coats. If you maintain your floor with our Flooring Cleaner, you can easily re-coat using Restorer after a period of time with no additional floor prep required.
Approximate coverage for a 1 quart bottle for 1 coat = 800 square feet (2 coats recommended).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Floors should be cleaned with Deep Scrub before applying Restorer.
- Mist Restorer onto cloth micro fiber mop before starting.
- Mist Restorer lightly onto floor using a cloth micro fiber mop and spread evenly. Avoid stepping into fresh product.
- Allow to dry 30 minutes between coats.(Two coats recommended)
- Allow 2-3 hours to dry before moving furniture. Full curing time is 12 hours.
- This product will not harm your floors and can be removed by using our Fresh Start product.
- Maintain your floors by using our Flooring Cleaner.
- Protect all floors with coasters or felts.
Lamanator Plus Restorer also provides amazing results on Vinyl, PVC, Vinyl Composite, Formica, Slate, Concrete and Porcelain Ceramic floors!
Easy Application Spray Top Included